25+ Advertising Options

Become a bulldog - play to your strengths & avoid your weaknesses.

Your goal should be to play to your strenghts and avoid your weaknesses. By that what I mean is this: if you're a fast learner, that's a strength...if you're a slow learner, that's a weakness. It's not a judgement, it's a fact of life. For me personally, I'm a slow learner when it comes to following directions. I know this about myself and I accept it so I stay away from having to learn new things where I need to be able to grasp numerous procedures in a row. But with things where there is minimal learning, I'm a bulldog such as with automated phone messaging. The same is true with your ad budget or if you don't have a lot of time on your hands. If you have a decent ad budget, use it to maximize your advertising effectiveness...if not, skip the material on this site that doesn't affect you and do the free advertising options.

Free Advertising:
Reverse Marketing (10 mins learning)
Classified Advertising (30 mins learning + 2 hrs set-up)
Twitter & Facebook (new techniques 1 a day for 7 days)
Traffic Exchanges (1 hour learning)
Blogger - (30 mins learning + 1 hr set-up))
Online Press Release: (10 mins learning + 30 mins set-up)
Image Ad Maker: - (5 mins learning)

Cheap Advertising:
Daily Advertising Tools - $89 to $197 Per Year (20 mins learning)
Backpage Paid Listings - $5/MO Per City (10 mins learning + 20 mins set-up)
Backpage Auto Posting Tool - $99 (1-2 hours learning + 1 hr set-up)
Solo Ads - $25 to $50+ (20 mins learning)
Craigslist - $25 minimum (10 minutes learning)
Post Cards - $100 mimimum (10 mins learning)

High Octane Advertising:
Automated Messaging - $300 to $600 (2 hrs learning + 1 hr set-up)
Google Paid Ads (PPC) - $300 to $500 (2 hrs learning + 3 hrs set-up)