Free Traffic Exchanges & Safelists

For me personally, I've always gotten lost in the followint techniques...however, my sponsor in 150Fast uses them and basically says it's worth it to upgrade to cheap paid positions. Makes sense to me...but I haven't tried it.


Traffic Exchanges
I created an entire website that discusses how to use traffic exchanges. This system can be placed on autopilot where hundreds of people are looking at your site every day. This can run on autopilot as all you need to do is add your website to the rotator and set your account to add credit automatically. I recommend signing up for free then upgrading to a Pro membership. Go here to get started:
http://www.close-the-sales.com/traffic_exchanges.htm

Safelist Marketing - It Works!
Some people say that safelist do not work. In this training I will show you how to get prospects viewing your website and signups for your business. I use safelists every day and if you use them this way you will see results.
http://safelistmarketingsecrets.blinkweb.com/

Guaranteed Live, Unique Visitors (from my 150fast sponsor)
Now I want to make this clear: this is not those sites where you purchase visitors and receive no visitors to your website. These are LIVE, UNIQUE visitors.

I have used this resource for years and got a great response.

Remember: less is more. No one wants to read a long sales page so make sure your website peaks their curiosity. You only have 6 seconds to get their attention. Make the most of it.

http://cashbreak.com/advertise.asp?aff39810